Fatosa CBC LP
CBC LP cuts the frozen block by means of a rotating 10-blade roller. This produces pieces of irregular shapes and sizes of between 5 and 50 grams, depending on the type and temperature of the meat.
The small size of the portions obtained considerably facilitates the subsequent work of the cutting machine.
The cut product is unloaded directly onto standard 200-litre trolleys.
Machines designed and manufactured in accordance with CE hygiene and safety standards.
· Completely stainless machines.
· Simple lines and smooth surfaces to facilitate cleaning.
· Motors protected against heat and over-intense operation.
· Operating voltage : 24 V.
· Press-button controls with IP66 protection.